Supervisory Clerical – Administrative Support OAAG
Demonstrate a working knowledge of the primary features of the word processing software and prepare documents as needed; proofread for spacing, typographical, punctuation, and grammatical errors.
Prepare all necessary travel documents, including authorizations, vouchers, supplemental paperwork and make travel arrangements.
Ensure that all paperwork related to travel is promptly transmitted and submitted based on the Department’s policy and procedure.
Ensure administrative procedures are followed and corrections are made without reminder.
Update calendar(s) and remind assigned staff personnel of scheduled meetings in a timely manner, coordinating time, people, and places for all involved.
Monitor calendars to determine resource needs such as transportation, conference lines and conference rooms.
Monitor calendars to identify and resolve conflicting appointments and to identify misplaced or missing appointments.
Accurately record incoming and outgoing correspondence phone calls.
Proactively ensure action items are monitored on a daily basis is reminded of action dates.
Set appropriate priorities for handling all assignments, including both routine and emergency projects.
Arrives and departs office at scheduled times; except in an emergency, schedules leave in advance.
Act professionally in all interactions with front office Management staff, work colleagues, other government personnel, visitors and callers.
Assist with visitor clearances and escorting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Create and distribute status reports to the Front Office staff for Office of the Assistant Attorney General (OAAG). Check office voicemail and fax machine for incoming messages and documents and distribute to the correct sections. Answer citizen calls and direct them to the correct section.
Complete and submit travel authorizations and vouchers for attorney travel. Log and review Controlled Correspondence and forward to appropriate DAAG. Complete SF-1164 forms for local travel.
Maintains the smooth running of the OAAG office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. Handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks for OAAG. Generally works under the direction of a Project Manager, and depending on experience, may also supervise other clerical staff.
Help coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and faxes. Open, review, sort and distribute the mail to the appropriate recipients. Maintain email lists and distribute information to staff.
Well-organized and detail-oriented, a successful Secretary III must be able to multi-task and take instruction from many sources. Key traits for the Secretary III are strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, seeking Secretary III candidates with the following skills.
What We Can Offer You:
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, including Word and Excel, and the ability to learn billing software and electronic medical records
- Ability to operate office equipment (fax, copier, mail, etc.)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Proficient in proofreading, spelling, grammar punctuation and math
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.