INSIGHT TO ACTION is a market research consulting firm. We combine in-depth industry, customer and competitive marketplace insights with creativity and client collaboration to create a credible, definable and measurable blueprint for action. We work with a wide array of B2B and B2C firms in dozens of industries.
As a Vistage Chair the partner, Michal Clements, coaches a highly selective group of emerging and proven leaders to grow their business and develop their teams.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Administrative Assistant performs administrative support for the partner and consultants. The core job is from 9 am to 5:30 pm with evening events once or twice a month, which you would set up and attend.
· Office administrative duties (phone coverage, travel, supplies, name tags, expense reports, expense reconciliation, etc.).
· Provide project-based administrative support to assigned projects
· Schedule meetings and confirm appointments
· Maintain Salesforce and provide reports
· Professional client contact by phone, email and in-person
· Attend WLLA, Penn and Vistage Meetings and events (set-up, greet and check-in guests, take photos, order food, etc.)
· Maintain client/project files. Ensure all files are centralized (electronic copy) upon project completion consistent with filing and retention system
· Occasionally support partner with personal tasks or errands
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Google Sheets
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Windows XP
- General hardware knowledge, including willingness to learn basic network administration
· Overall attention to detail, applied to proofing accuracy overall
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Typing skills of 60 wpm with 100% accuracy
· Operation of standard business machines (e.g., computer, copier, fax)
· Professional telephone execution
· Travel knowledge
· Basic office management skills
· Pass background check, pass drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Typical start time: