This classification is governed by a negotiated labor contract and is subject to union shop provisions. For more information about union shop provisions, visit Union Information http://hr.uw.edu/labor/unions/seiu-1199
For detailed information on Benefits for this position click here.
Join Harborview Medical Center's teams of outstanding ICU nurses! (Registered Nurse 2; RN2). Harborview Medical Center is a level one adult and pediatric trauma center as well as regional burn center for a four state region; a teaching and research hospital for the University of Washington; and a public/safety-net hospital for our diverse community.
Join our excellent teams!
Harborview ICUs are recipients of the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence.
Current ICU staff nurse (RN2) positions are as follows:
(Critical care, ICU (intensive care units) opportunities).
- Neurosciences ICU (30 bed unit) - 90% FTE nights position currently open.
- Trauma Surgery ICU (24 bed unit) - 90% FTE nights position currently open.
- Burns ICU and Pediatric ICU (18 bed unit, primarily adult burn/trauma patients; as well as peds burn/trauma patients also) - 90% FTE nights position currently open.
- Medical Cardiac ICU (17 beds unit) - 90% FTE nights positions currently open.
- Critical Care Float Pool - 90% FTE nights position currently open.
Legal Requirement - Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Washington.
The University of Washington is a leader in environmental stewardship & sustainability, and committed to becoming climate neutral.
The University of Washington is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact the Disability Services Office at 206-543-6450 / 206-543-6452 (tty) or firstname.lastname@example.org.