- To provide Service Coordination within Pittsburgh and its surrounding counties. Service Coordinator will be responsible for 45-55 consumers. Candidate must be flexible, have the ability to self –supervise while maintaining consistent communication with superiors. Time management and organizational skills are essential. This position offers Mileage reimbursement, company cell phone, company car, optional health benefits, and a flexible schedule with the ability to work from home.
- A service coordinator must finish 40 hours of training within the first year of employment with an additional 20 hours of annual ongoing training on the following:
- Conducting a person-centered assessment.
- Developing and modifying a participant's service plan.
- Improving communication skills.
- Utilizing conflict resolution skills.
- Completing documentation.
- Understanding the disability of a participant served.
- Utilizing the department's data systems
- A service coordinator candidate shall meet the following criteria: (A). Have a Bachelor's degree in Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Gerontology or another behavioral science. (B) Preferred experience includes (1) Coordinating assigned services as a part of an individual’s treatment plans. (2) Teaching individual living skills (3) Aiding in therapeutic activities (4) providing socialization opportunities for individuals. (5) Providing Long-term services and support to clinically and financially eligible Community Health Choices members, and OBRA & ACT 150 waiver recipients.
- How to apply: Potential candidates shall apply through indeed OR in person at 801 Vinial St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212. Please be sure to bring a resume, photo ID or any academic information that will qualify you for the position during your visit.
- Contact Information : Corey Christian, Fax-412-323-1349, P-412-709-6101
- Preferred experience:
- Coordinating assigned services as a part of an individual’s treatment plans: 2 Years
- The Home And Community Based Services Information System(HCSIS)
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree
- Salary: Negotiable
Job Type: Full-time
- Pittsburgh, PA (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)