We are professional, agile, and innovative.
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
Our firm is seeking a dedicated, responsible and knowledgeable Paralegal to join our legal team. Our primary practice areas are Personal Injury; Business Litigation; and Real Estate Litigation. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of legal experience and demonstrated attention to detail. The Paralegal will be responsible for providing support to attorneys in the form of creating legal documents, working with clients, and managing case files.
- Working with clients to respond to discovery
- Drafting documents, such as demand letters, complaints, motions, and briefs.
- Responding to client inquiries and requests.
- Assisting attorneys at hearings, trials, and meetings with clients.
- Drafting letters for signature by attorneys.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in San Francisco, CA 94104