- Property Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
Commercial office property management position based in Milwaukee. Directly responsible for management of a value add creative office complex. This position is heavily focused on tenant and lease administration, construction, budgeting and forecasting, and asset performance. The successful candidate will have proven experience in institutional level management assignments with complex budget, tenant lease, and forecasting requirements.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with Asset Management, facility manager, and construction teams to develop and implement a defined business plan for the property.
- Develop a direct business relationship with tenants and ensure leases are administered appropriately.
- Develop and manage annual operating expense budget.
- Complete monthly management reports and update performance of assets against forecast.
- Increase NOI through detailed management of operating business.
- Manage all vendor relationships, implement contracted services as required.
- Manage the tenant CAM process
- Manage the capital expenditure budget and work closely with Asset Management and Construction to implement.
- Assist with monthly and other regular reporting processes. Review accounting reports.
- Assist with the receivables process and work with tenants to resolve issues.
- Implement and maintain risk management processes and procedures
- Act as an ambassador for the building and the company brand.
Job Qualification Standards
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in property management of office/commercial buildings is required.
- Significant experience in lease administration, CAM, and commercial tenant requirements
- Bachelor degree in business administration, real estate, finance, or a related field is preferred.
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel), e-mail, and internet.
- Proven ability to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
- Milwaukee, WI (Preferred)