The ideal candidate will act as an office “generalist” with the capacity to operate in a variety of functional capacities to include but not limited to: administrative activities, records and file maintenance, document preparation, reporting, mail distribution and reception as needed and other internal office operations. Must be able to handle all work with the strictest of confidentiality always.
Essential Duties Include:Human Resources:
- Acts as first point of contact and liaison for employees to HR. Provides first level support to the human resource function, may include, but not limited to, recruiting, responding to employee inquiries and questions, benefits administration, time & attendance, enforcing and answering questions about policies, recruiting and onboarding processes, payroll, employee records and other people related special projects as needed.
- Adherence to all applicable local, state and federal laws always.
- Able to professionally and confidentially handle employee information and issues.
- Filing, ordering supplies, responds to all website, phone and email inquiries, manages all in-bound, out-bound mail and office related shipments.
- Responsible for arranging service calls for office equipment.
- Answer multi line phone system. Receive and greet visitors.
- Data entry tasks for operations
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
- Associate degree preferred, or minimum 5 years related experience.
- HR and payroll background and experience required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Operate desk top, computer and other office equipment.
- Strong technology skills (ADP HRIS and Kronos).
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Able to handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily-basis.
- Personal maturity.
- Professionalism and Confidentiality.
- Able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Long attention span, and able to attend to detail.
- Relates and interacts well with people at all levels in the company.
- Relates and interacts well with people outside the company.