SpecPro Management Services, LLC (SMS) seeks a PM to support an integrated suite of services to support the management of its digital platforms, including websites and associated applications for The Department of State (DoS), Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs in the Washington DC area.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification through the Project Management Institute;
- Shall have at least 15 years project management experience, with at least 5 years focusing on large-scale digital technology projects;
- Digital technology project experience shall have included work with open-source software like Drupal, WordPress, Apache, Linux, and MySQL;
- Shall have excellent presentation and communications skills;
- Shall have demonstrable and recent experience in commercial industry and preferably in the public sector;
- Shall be able to deliver presentations to senior executive personnel;
- Shall have experience in all security-related reporting and requirements regarding any aspect of the project to include personnel issues;
- Shall have a successful track record in taking a project from inception to major project status through the A-11, 300 processes or a process of similar complexity in the private sector;
- Shall have business acumen and be able to define business requirements and to architect solutions to meet those requirements; and
- Shall be able to execute established processes and run the organization in order to successfully deliver services to the CMS customer.
- Shall have led large technical development teams (i.e., 15+ engineers);
- Shall have significant experience running large-scale open-source CMS projects like WordPress or Drupal; and
- Shall have a strong background in cyber security to protect digital systems and infrastructure from common and zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Experience in developing integrated architectures for software, database, and networking systems;
- Experience in developing integrated systems for digital publishing and delivery of information via a distributed authorship model.
- Experience with human-centered design methodologies
BBNC/SMS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. Hiring preference will be given to BBNC shareholders, their spouses and descendants and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.