Please go to https://childrenhp.org/careers/ to fill out our new online application!!
Or 1515 5th Street or 1313 West Washington to fill out a paper application!
Please bring your Driver's License or State ID, Social Security Card, and a Copy of your GED or High School Diploma.
We offer full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and 403(b)!
Schedule: We offer three different shifts!
1st Shift: 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
2nd Shift 2:30 PM - 10: 30 PM *Extra $2 Incentive Per Hour*
3rd Shift 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM
Opportunity to Advance as well!
We also have set schedules with some opportunity for overtime!
If you live more than 25 miles from our Campus, you will receive an extra $25 weekly fuel incentive if you work more than 30 hours a week!
Please send a message with anymore questions!
* Helps provide a living style that is growth producing and which stimulates environmental exposure, self-confidence, trust and love of people. Remains attentive to the physical and emotional safety of the client, and academic growth of the clients under supervision.
* Utilizes the daily schedule of structured therapeutic activities, extracting individual clients from the therapeutic program when necessary for individual attention to improve the client's self-image and daily coping skills.
* Participates in training, staff meetings and supervisory conferences to develop and enhance child care treatment skills.
* Maintains as awareness of the needs of the clients and is attentive to possible creative changes in the program to discuss with the Treatment Team.
* Participates as a member of the Treatment Team to meet the needs of the client and is attentive to possible creative changes in the program to discuss with the Treatment Team.
* Monitors and coordinates scheduled activities, behaviors, and locations.
* Supervises meal times, preparation and clean-up when and where appropriate.
* Attends meetings regarding the client's care.
* Maintains medical reports, daily reports sheets, and incident reports as necessary within the assigned deadline.
* Prepares progress reports for management review.
* Dispensed medications as directed.
* Performs other assignments and duties as requested.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to work with minimal supervision. Exercises patience, tactfulness, initiate, judgment, and prudence in confidentiality (following established guidelines as well as in being respectful or clients, other agencies, and co-workers).
* Personality attuned to the requirements or meeting needs of the clients and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the public. Personable and able to remember names and positions.
* Word processing and spreadsheet experience preferred.
* Ability to recognize confidential matters and maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to work with frequent interruptions and in stressful situations; ability to respond in crisis situations.
* Sufficient good health to properly discharge duties. Employees shall not be permitted to work that have infectious diseases or skin lesions, for the duration or communicability.
* Work deals mostly with the areas such as preparing and reading data and figures, reports, visual inspection involving small details. Visual work is primarily close to the observed. Depth perception and field of vision (peripheral) are not as critical as the ability to distinguish small details and markings very near to the observer.
* Ability to use up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently or continuously to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including people. Work can be done while sitting most of the time. Walking, climbing stairs, and standing are required occasionally.
* Ability to make oneself understood in face-to-face interactions; to articulate with accuracy to speak on the phone. Ability to speak in front of groups.
* Ability to receive verbal instructions, answer phone, etc. With some background noise, and ability to work with frequent interruptions and in stressful situations.
* Ability to drive assigned vehicle(s), with appropriate state license following all laws applicable, must be eligible to be insured under Children's Hope insurance policy.
* Ability to concentrate on fine detail with some interruption; ability to focus attention for 10-20 minutes at a time on a continuous basis, 20-60 minutes on occasion. Ability to remain in a confined space for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Night Shift
- On Call
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Levelland, TX 79336 (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible