The Direct Marketing Team within our Consumer Organization, is looking for a Front-end Designer/Developer Intern
to help our online campaigns and grow the McAfee Consumer business. This role is an opportunity to work with creative business people who are change agents for our business and dedicated to driving significant top line revenue growth.
This candidate should have experience with front-end development, designing in Photoshop, and have a passion for experimenting & testing. We are seeking a highly motivated, high energy, curious, collaborative, and selfless individual to join our team.
The individual will be collaborating with marketing, finance, legal, and product owners to build and launch high-impact web campaigns, and specific responsibilities include:
- Strategic Web/ Landing pages: Use your digital design & HTML/ CSS skills to build landing pages, launch them using Adobe Test&Target.
- Software Push notification: Design & launch HTML/CSS triggered in-product alerts to drive traffic to landing pages. Work closely with product teams to understand user behavior and trigger points.
- A/B Testing Setup: Setup and define A/B tests across multiple channels.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related technical field, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience designing and developing (HTML/CSS)
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience is a plus
- Expertise with cross-browser and cross-platform design and development
- The individual should be highly motivated, with attention to detail, and comfortable delivering excellent work in a fast paced, team oriented and highly accountable environment
- The individual should demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical abilities, with the ability to manage and prioritize
Student / Intern
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.