Job Title: Software Developer
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Issaquah, WA USA 98027
Title – .NET Software Developer
- Work within an Agile Scrum environment to develop user interface and instrument control software that delivers best in class imaging solution to our customers.
- Assist in development of user stories and task estimation for product and sprint backlogs.
- Leverage your programming expertise to ensure that the correct patterns and practices are being used throughout the product in a uniform way.
- Maintain and optimize algorithms used to acquire and process image data generated by the Cell DIVE imager
- Develop and maintain unit and integration tests that help ensure CI/CD pipeline goals are met.
- Work with system engineers and scientists define requirements for system performance and validate performance against agreed upon specifications.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Minimum of 3 years of Software Development experience with thin/thick clients and API’s
- Well versed with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience with .NET, .NET Core, C#, Visual Studio
- Experience with WFC, WPF, MVVM, MEF
- Experience in Biotech, Medical Device, or Healthcare
- Experience with AWS or Azure for both infrastructure and services
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automated Frameworks
- Experience with hardware control, image acquisition
- Experience with C/C++/CLR image processing: stitching, flat-fielding, registration
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $50.00 per hour
- Heathcare: 1 year (Required)
- .Net Developer: 5 years (Required)
- Agile and Scrum: 1 year (Required)