We are seeking an experienced freelance PowerPoint Presentation designer that is able to give about 30 hours a week for 6 weeks, then 20+ hours per week thereafter. Can work in our office or your own. You will design and create presentations for a sales and management team in the financial industry turning their complex, technical information into simple, effective presentations (PowerPoint presentations with charts, graphs, videos, timelines & diagrams). You must also possess exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Previous work in the financial industry a plus.
The PowerPoint Designer is responsible for supporting the design, development, and technical production of executive presentations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing workflow, content, and revision control; executing branded layout, illustration, and design; adhering to approval processes; working collaboratively with team members.
- Contributes to the management of corporate brand strategy by consistently adhering to brand, style, voice, tone, and design guidelines and standards.
- Contributes to the success of executive speaking engagements and initiatives by developing PowerPoint design and layout solutions based on project communication objectives.
- Designs and produces electronic communications materials for projects requiring simple to complex graphics, animations, and audio/video mixes, integrating typographic, photographic, illustrative, and graphic elements.
- Contributes creative solutions in a deadline-driven, goal-oriented, multi-functional environment
- Ensures all PowerPoint graphics and content are accurate, timely, relevant, compelling, and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Follows all directions accurately and completes assigned tasks in a timely fashion, adhering to project deadlines.
- Interfaces appropriately and professionally with high level corporate executives when required
- Must be able to provide 20 hours per week
- Expert-level PowerPoint skills—experience using Excel is preferred
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to incorporate various types of multimedia into presentations
- Understanding of design principles and the application of corporate brand guidelines
- Proven track record in executing flawless and impactful presentations and speaker support materials
- Demonstrated ability to think quickly and creatively to accommodate a dynamic business environment
- Must be flexible, accommodating, and service-oriented
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
Job Type: Contract
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- Powerpoint: 5 years (Required)