The brand manager will work across our two rapidly growing national brands to ensure that they continue to resonate with new and existing consumers. They will work cross-functionally and across multiple agencies to ensure we are driving loyalty, growth and profitability. The brand manager is expected to seamlessly shift back-and-forth between thinking strategically about our business and rolling up their sleeves to keep our marketing plans running day-to-day. They should embrace our company mission and culture by doing great work, being a team player, acting like an owner and having fun.
Inspired, scrappy, and well-executed annual brand marketing plans which deliver measureable impact across the entire purchase funnel.
Executional excellence across all marketing initiatives; brand plans executed on-time and on-budget.
- Develop robust understanding of key customers and strategic markets in order to craft appropriate marketing plans to address key objectives.
- Work cross functionally with sales and operations team to understand key customer objectives and operational considerations such as seasonality, supply, and capacity; incorporate those considerations into marketing plans.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure “always on” and digital approach is synchronized with broader marketing plan for each brand.
- Recommend investment and budget choices and manage brand budgets.
- Thoughtful measurement plan to track performance of marketing plans in order to demonstrate effectiveness and allow for continuous improvement.
Deeper insights at the category, customer, and consumer level to drive actionable plans for brand and company strategy and tactics.
- Ownership and responsibility for the day-to-day execution of annual brand marketing plans.
- Manage day-to-day efforts of various agency partners to ensure they are coordinated and aligned with marketing plans and brand strategies.
- Ensure on-time and relevant brand elements to win in the marketplace including any brand/product innovations.
- Consistent brand look and feel executed across all touch-points including packaging, paid/owned/earned media, and POS.
Brand Manager is a respected and trusted member of the team who embraces our company mission and culture.
- Work closely with the category manager to develop key insights within and across regions and customers; turn those insights into tactical actionable plans.
- Formalize, plan and execute consumer research objectives to generate actionable consumer insights.
- Successfully communicate key insights across company to ensure learnings are incorporated into all decision making processes.
- Work hard, do great work, and finish it when you say you will.
- Embrace our heritage/mission and become a passionate advocate for a better way of going about animal agriculture.
- Check your ego at the door.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and stay positive.
- Related college degree with MBA preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience in packaged goods / CPG marketing or relevant business environment
- Team player and highly motivated self-starter with a passion for winning
- Proven track record of delivering against business objectives and/or sales targets
- Strong data-driven strategic analysis and strategy development skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to embrace change; willingness to be flexible
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working with cross-functional teams and various levels of management