- Doctoral Degree
- Master's Degree
SBSC 180 – Intro to Psychology.
Introduction to the basic concepts of psychology. Focus on:
behavioral theories; emotions and motivation; application of psychology to everyday life. Other topics include: key figures in psychology and their theories; research findings from the major sub-areas of the field and using psychological knowledge to improve the quality of our lives.
- A master’s degree in the teaching discipline or a master’s degree with a concentration in the teaching discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in the teaching discipline)
- A repertoire of engaging teaching techniques that reaches out to a variety of learning styles
- Familiarity with digital technologies in teaching
- PhD or other terminal degree in a relevant subject area.
- College level teaching experience
- Strong interest or background in an art and design school environment
Posting Date 09/19/2018 Closing Date Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants
Unofficial transcripts, cover letter, and resume or CV are required. Official transcripts will be required upon hire.
Review of materials will begin immediately. Applications to this pool will be reviewed throughout the year as positions become available and until all vacancies are filled. Courses may be added as needed – please check for revisions.