Who We Are
At EDS Strategy, based in Philadelphia, we represent natural / organic food brands and execute the strongest demos in the business through in depth product education and selling.
We are a growing product demonstration firm and have a high standard for Demonstration Specialists.
Being a Demonstrator isn't an easy job; and it's not just about handing out free food samples. It's fast paced, and we have high standards. It’s a harder job than it looks. We provide retail demonstrations of organic, natural and specialty food brands through in depth product knowledge and engagement with customers.
If you love educating the public, can quickly build rapport with anyone, love working hard, and sharing your passion for healthy foods with others, then we want to hear from you.
Those who have been most successful as a Demonstration Specialist have diverse types of work experience including retail customer service, nutritional supplement / natural wellness industry and individuals who just love interacting with the public in fast paced environments.
We have many posts in many cities, please just apply to one post for the territory that’s best for you, if you can cover multiple areas please note in the comments on the application or in your resume.
- Be a highly engaging demonstrator by proactively Educating, Demonstrating and Selling
- Actively educate and engage customers about your product at your demo table
- Always display a positive attitude at all times with store employees and customers.
- Use smart phone to complete reports
- Complete all necessary administrative functions required of the job.
- 1+ years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Postive attitude, open mind and eager to lean. Business acumen, and confidence.
- Highly engaging and friendly demeanor and experience working in goal oriented high performance, fast paced environments
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills - experience and ability to thrive in a goal oriented environment.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to Stand for a long period of time (4-6 hours)
- Ability to bend, reach, turn and twist
- Ability to work independently in a professional manner with the highest standards of integrity
- Must be able to travel to and from stores with demo table, supplies, etc. weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work Saturday and Sundays
Rate of Pay:
$18 + hour