The purpose of this job is to maximize the sale of Lottery Products by contacting established and prospective retailers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Trains retailers with reference to lottery products, equipment, and services.
- Educates players with reference to brand recognition and interactive programs.
- Visits assigned retailers on a consistent cycle as determined by Sales Management.
- Ensures that all GLC Sales Standards, Policies and Procedures are consistently met.
- Identifies, contacts, and recruits quality retailers.
- Develops and implement promotional activities at retail level.
- Participates and assists in special events, promotions, and lottery sales. May require evenings and weekend schedule.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years of sales promotion and merchandising experience
- Must possess a valid State of Georgia driver’s license and a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Able to routinely lift and carry moderately heavy (up to 50 lbs.) materials and supplies.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Life and Health Insurance (Preferred)