Charming Apparel is seeking a talented, self-motivated, passionate individuals to join us as a key member of the Marketing Team. You should be comfortable in an open, fluid, fast-growth environment and bring an energetic and creative approach to your work, spanning high-level strategy as well as in-the-trenches execution.
We’re looking for smart, prolific writers to join our team.
The Content Writer is a member of the marketing team with responsibility for online and offline content presence, along with the key focus of content creation. The role will focus on how we communicate our brand through digital influencers, blogs, social media posts, and on-site editorial.
This role requires prolific content writing skills and the ability to craft the story of who we are, whom we serve, what we do, and how we do it. The ideal writer will have the editorial and online know-how to help create and maintain some of our most visible expressions of the brand, story, and identity. This role also requires strong creativity, attention to detail.
- Develop new deliverables and proposing new content formats, and strategies.
- Finding, prioritizing, and managing concurrent writing projects, and other tasks as needed.
- Conceive, develop, research, and write smart, in-depth feature stories with an emphasis on the importance of fashion.
- Write a minimum of 2 articles/blogs a day for the website or daily email news products.
Are a Must be a savvy writer with 2+ year’s relevant experience in content writing, editor/writer, blogger
Hold a degree in English, journalism, communications, or liberal arts. Experience in Fashion or Clothing trend reporting is a plus.
- Crave the challenge to build stories that influence the growth of a thriving company
- Possess the ability to clearly and precisely express complex ideas with interesting and compelling angle.
- Demonstrate curiosity, creativity, drive for excellence and attention to detail
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS – FIRST 90 DAYS
- Demonstrate knowledge of the company and its industry by writing six to eight pieces a week, self-developed through research. Includes content posts pushed out with infographics through social media and posted to the site
- Writing at least 3 press releases (one each month)
- Demonstrate engagement and ideation skills in team meetings
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity