Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don't kill the environment and want our garments' impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there's nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
VP of Product & Ecommerce
What You'll Do:
Who You Are:
- Lead the eCommerce experience, including ecommerce product optimization, strategic roadmap prioritization, and performance metrics and reporting.
- Drive product innovation across all aspects of eCommerce touchpoints including building out A/B testing frameworks
- Lead initiatives to improve the Customer Experience, such as site speed and performance as well as optimization of core flows.
- Drive customer acquisition and topline growth through all digital performance marketing activities including acquisition marketing, retargeting, and affiliate marketing
- Conduct deep analysis to understand user behavior across all digital channels to help improve site engagement and increase conversion of key metrics
- Foster collaboration and partnership across product management, digital marketing, website design, engineering, and QA
- Leverage customer insight and constantly monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks in order to recommend strategies and tactics
Benefits & Perks:
- 10+ years of product management experience in consumer web and mobile applications and/or eCommerce sites
- Subject matter expert on eCommerce technologies and platforms including catalog, store, cart/checkout, payments, identify, etc.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Well versed in agile development methodologies and A/B testing methodologies for feature releases
- Knowledge and expertise in User Experience; in particular, prior experience leading the UX for key areas of the eCommerce experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to go high and low - make high level strategic proposals and also do individual work and in-depth analysis
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Motivated, dynamic, strategic and results-oriented
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Forbes ( https://www.forbes.com/sites/kathleenchaykowski/2017/10/03/this-model-turned-ceo-is-betting-bricks-and-clicks-will-make-reformation-a-green-fashion-empire/#2f3ac81b2791 ), Fashionista ( https://fashionista.com/2017/04/reformation-factory ) and Business of Fashion ( https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/news-bites/reformation-raises-25-million-to-fuel-brick-and-mortar-growth?utm_source=Subscribers&utm_campaign=a6fb087e88-ganni-sells-majority-stake-the-fake-news-of-e-comm&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d2191372b3-a6fb087e88-420666601 )