Supports occupancy goals through effective planning of move-ins, move-outs, and in-house transfers. Reports to the Marketing Director.
- Assists incoming residents with all facets of transition and move to the property.
- Coordinates the refurbishing, cleaning and inspection of units after move-out and before move-in with the Director of Engineering and the Director of Housekeeping.
- Communicates incoming resident’s special needs or requirements to the Director of Resident Services.
- Makes sure all information has been entered to make the transition from Marketing to Operations.
- Fulfills occupancy goals as described in the annual budget.
- Supports marketing team by assisting with tours, telephone inquiries, hosting functions, and community outreach, as directed by the Marketing Director.
- Assists in the sales process with prospects. Assists in the production of reports as directed.
- Participates in the Manager on Duty program.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A one year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience