Careers at SKECHERS.
Join our global family of innovators who make an incredible impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world! Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning organization in new directions behind the scenes, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
The Skechers Talent Acquisition team is at the central hub of the entire organization and fuels the company’s success with amazing talent. The Retail Sourcing Specialist serves as the critical link between external talent, our Recruiters and Hiring Teams. Our Retail Sourcing Specialist finds, attracts and entices the best candidates in our industry to see the Skechers brand and company as their top choice for their continuing career. In addition to creating and delivering pipelines of promising field or corporate candidates to our Recruiters and Hiring Managers, the Retail Sourcing Specialist also coordinates projects, develops referral partnerships, manages requisitions and offers and assists with other talent acquisition work as needed.
***Please note, this role is based at our corporate office in Manhattan Beach and will not work remotely.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Architect: Builds and creates national candidate pools of high-potential retail professionals that will lead our teams daily in delivering results and our Skechers brand promise, with primary focus on all stores positions across North America.
- Guru: Employs a deep understanding of Social Media and Digital Outreach platforms as well as multiple technology tools in accomplishing role objectives.
- Driver: Consistently and flawlessly executes highly detailed operational, offer and hiring processes throughout the sourcing and hiring life cycle. Manages and coordinates talent acquisition and sourcing projects from conception to execution.
- Host: Forms relationships and rapport with candidates, referral partners, job boards, internal customers. Also serves as first point of contact for entire HR Department in Corporate Office, greeting colleagues and candidates virtually. Also hosts and leads virtual hiring events as needed.
- Ambassador: Passionately and professionally represents the Skechers brand, products and team with candidates, partners and industry colleagues.
First, you’re HR and People-savvy. You’ve recruited, assessed and hired candidates and watched them grow and develop. You’re a collaborator and partner and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback, even when it’s tough. Communication could be your middle name, with your highly developed ability to convey information and ideas to multiple audiences in writing or verbally. People might also call you a taskmaster, as you utilize time and assets extremely well to meet deadlines, stay on schedule and manage priorities. You have industry knowledge, a network of contacts and a game plan for how to put them together to bring the best talent to Skechers. Finally, you have so much fun doing and being all of the above and share that excitement and positivity with those around you everyday.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Hourly Role/Pay Structure
- Full-Time, Regular position (Non-Contract)