Every year, 10,000 people die in alcohol-related car crashes. At BACtrack, we are dedicated to providing tools that allow people to drink more responsibly. Our products save lives, and now we need YOUR help.
We are seeking a talented person to join our fulfillment team. In the role, you will be responsible for coordinating incoming inventory and ensuring our orders ship on time. It requires attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
20% of the role will be managing our inventory shipments from our contract manufacturers. You will work with our freight forwarder, quality control team, and contract manufacturers to ensure inventory is available to fulfill all of our orders. You will coordinate our air and ocean freight and get insight into the FDA regulations relating to a medical device.
40% of the role is processing orders from retail partner accounts. This involves accessing web-based portals to download orders, and upload ASNs. You will be our resident expert on everything that relates to Amazon while making sure we are maximizing our EDI integrations. You will be hands-on packing orders, ensuring they meet our partner’s specifications. You will spend half your time at the computer and the balance working with our inventory.
15% of the role is managing our inbound shipments, sorting, and processing inbound packages from our customers and retail partners. You will use Salesforce to provide updates to our customer success team and communicate directly with our customers.
25% of the role is working with our inventory, building our custom configurations as specified by our B2B accounts. You will utilize our work order system and packaging BOMs to ensure accuracy. You will have the opportunity to implement new processes to improve the efficiency of our inventory management.
We ship out of our office in the financial district in San Francisco. This is an office environment, not a warehouse environment.
You will be a key team member who helps us effectively manage our inventory, inbound and outbound shipments..
Why Consider BACtrack?
- We are a small, agile team that empowers its employees to take ownership of their work and make decisions that have real impact on the company.
- There is potential for career growth as the role and the company grows. One of our former shipping associates became Product Manager for a BACtrack App.
- We design exciting products -- smartphone breathalyzers, wearable alcohol detectors, and more -- and your feedback will shape future products.
- BACtrack products are featured in major retail stores including Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid. The Fulfillment Manager position will have direct involvement with these important partners.
- You will regularly be exposed to other company activities. (Our Staff Accountant flew to Colorado to do a BACtrack press interview…. you might be next!)
The ideal candidate is ready to roll up their sleeves and work hard and will enjoy meeting the challenges of our fast-growing company.
Key Requirements for this Position
- Careful attention to detail.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Need to be able to lift 35 lbs
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
We have organized our workspace so social distancing is not an issue. Each employee has a supply of hand sanitizer, disinfectant, gloves and face masks. We want everyone to feel comfortable and safe.
- fulfillment: 2 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: