Infosys– USWT-DX – Technology Analyst - US – Angular 7/8 (Full Stack)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Bellevue, Washington. This position may require relocation and or travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 1 year of experience with Information Technologies
- At least 1 year of experience with UI development using Angular with recent experience on Angular version 7/8 and Java Micro services.
- At least 1 year of experience in Design and architecture review.
- At least 1 year of experience in Angular with good knowledge and experience working with Angular 7/8.
- At least 1 year of experience in Java with good knowledge and experience working with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts and Micro Services.
- Experience delivering best in class UI for complex transformation programs.
- At least 1 year of experience working with Responsive web design
- Good understanding of UI design concepts, HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of Progressive Web design concepts and implementation.
- At least 1 year of experience in software development life cycle with good experience in Agile Development Model.
- Good understanding of security, performance and memory management considerations in UI application development.
- Good knowledge of TDD driven development and Unit testing frameworks
- Good knowledge of agile practices and DevOps.
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Good in communication and Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin