The Part-Time Center Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
- Takes ownership of the customer's shipping needs and offers viable solutions
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Performs other duties as assigned -