Pediatric Registered Nurse - Dental Surgery Center
Do you know how to make a child smile? Did you get your nursing degree with a desire for pediatric patients? Is working in a “small family” environment important to you?
We are a bustling pediatric dental practice with an off site Ambulatory Surgery Center that is looking to hire a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse for the recovery aspect of our general anesthesia dental treatment.
What you bring:
- Experience making children smile!
- Licensed RN (degree from an accredited nursing program).
- BLS, PALS, ACLS are REQUIRED.
- 1+ Years PACU Recovery REQUIRED.
- Current CPR certification.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Compassionate, warm and gentle bedside manner with the ability to be firm when needed.
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills that educate patients and parents.
What we offer:
- Environment where you can make a positive impact in the lives of children.
- Part time schedule working with our amazing Dental team and board certified anesthesiologists.
- Competitive compensation and benefits include: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and 401(k) matching.
- Flexible part time working hours
What your job looks like:
- All aspects of PACU recovery.
- Documents all nursing care provided and adheres to highest nursing care standards.
- Constantly maintains a safe work environment.
- Evaluates nursing recovery care and modifies interventions based on the patient's response.
- Routinely educates patients and families based on assessed needs and keeps them informed of treatment and status of recovery.
- Helps prepare patient for treatment.
- Willingness to jump in and help keep fellow team members on time.
- EagleSoft knowledge a plus!
HOURS: Every Friday 5 am to 5 pm and two Thursdays a month 5 am to 5 pm (can vary according to patient base). Additional hours as needed to complete necessary office work that include but is not limited to procedure prep, meetings, post-op calls and supply ordering.
JOB TYPE: Part-time (see hours above). Competitive pay depending on skill level and experience.
Our Mission Statement incorporates our environment: "Big Kids taking Care of Little Kids. One Tooth, One Smile, One Family at a Time".
Job Type: Part-time
- RN, PALS, PACU, ACLS, BLS