We are looking for a competitive Medical Sales Agent who can thrive in a fast-paced commission only, business environment. The Medical Sales Agent will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and you will aim at meeting sales targets.
As a Medical Sales Agent, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s medical products and maximize sales growth.
Role and Responsibilities
To get started right away, just tap any placeholder text (such as this) and start typing to replace it with your own.
- Build positive trust relationships with local doctor offices, nursing homes, hospitals and any other local medical practices’ decision makers that could benefit from products offered.
- Assessing clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted facilities to purchase our products and tests utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Sale preventive equipment to facilities. Example: Gowns, masks, googles, gloves, etc.
- Setup relationship with offices to supply Covid 19, CGX, PGX and multiple other tests.
- Maintain relationship with facility to assist on any test processes, reordering supplies and any other needs facility could occur.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- Medical Sales Agents are encouraged to network and utilize social media and other technical techniques that might lead to future business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Associate/bachelor’s degree preferred
Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical Rep or in Medical Sales preferred.
Outside B2B sales experience is required
Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues.
Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills.
Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Open to onboard teams and companies interested in supplying medical products provided. Ask for more details, if interested or have current teams.
Los Angeles, California
Job Type: Commission
Pay: $1,000.00 - $5,000.00 per week
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- HIPPA Certified (Preferred)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: