Trilogy is seeking Sales Agents to join their team. The individual chosen for this role will join a local events sales team responsible for helping customers choose environment friendly alternatives to their current energy provider while lowering costs. This role will require the Sales Agent to be competitive and goal oriented, seeing every day as a new opportunity to exceed company expectations.
- You will be part of a team, generating excitement, about environmental responsibility while converting customers over to an energy resource that helps to accomplish this goal.
- A successful candidate will have great people skills with an ability to demonstrate the value of contributing to a green future while lowering electric bill costs for their homes now.
- Problem-solver, highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and trust worthy
- Incredible level of reliability and independence.
- Interest in developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of energy competitors.
- Achieve personal/team sales and margin goals.
- Accumulate information for analysis to develop better sales approach strategies and provide insight in the form of recaps to support team.
- Maintain relevant documents for reference purposes
- Working a faster than normal pace, communicating quickly and efficiently with various numerous departments
- Team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Keen attention to detail
- Multi-tasking skills
- Candidates must be capable of projecting enthusiasm , hardworking, driven
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have clean DMV, pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Bi-lingual abilities is a plus *
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $170.00 to $210.00 /day
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)