- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years' mid level SDE recruiting experience
- Prior experience in a research capacity for passive candidate generation.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The Operations Technology Recruiting team is looking for a Recruiter to support a growing Group which is a part of a larger global Operations Technology Team. This team is responsible for exempt hiring in North America and focuses on roles based in several software Development Centers, Seattle, Austin, Toronto, Bay Area, etc. This role will primarily focus on Software Development Recruitment. As a Recruiter for this team you will lead and mentor recruiters, cultivate talent sourcing channels, develop relationships with a variety of stakeholders and close searches against aggressive deadlines. This role will also require resource management of both internal and external sourcing partners.
Amazon business is dependent on our ability to be Customer Obsessed. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, working on a highly visible team with dynamic business leaders, and have a passion for building great teams that directly impact the business and the customer’s experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies against a timeline and utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics.
Our Recruiters thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business; and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You will perform candidate generation, client/account management, prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced environment, push back when needed, and provide amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Work with the business, HRBP, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age