The badging officer reports to the Manager; the Badging Officers’ primary duties are the issuance of site credentials to new workers pursuant to the on-boarding process, investigating and correcting credential issues, where applicable, and issuing replacement badges when required.
The Badging Officer must remain proficient on the site access control software, as he/she will be constantly interacting with this system.
Their primary responsibility is to monitor information and communications on the site, and distribute alerts and notifications to site personnel. Personnel will have stricter hiring requirements and necessary skill sets than typical guards.
The New West Side, Hudson Yards
Monday-Friday 10:00 am-6:00 pm
- Exceptional administrative skills, advanced word and excel as well and time management skills experience preferred
- NYS Security Guard License
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s preferred
$18.50 per hour
Summit Security Services, Inc. is the premier security services firm in the Greater NY-NJ-CT area and one of the largest privately held security companies in the country. We are currently recruiting for full-time and part-time professional security officers, week days and weekends.
We offer all employees a solid benefits program that exceeds the norms of the security industry, including:
Many of our assignments also offer:
- Weekly pay checks
- Competitive wage rates
- Uniforms and equipment free of charge
- Employee Referral Program with cash incentives
- Training and Professional Development
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Prestigious assignments
- Robust Awards and Incentives
- Security Officer Newsletter showcasing employee success stories, security tips, raffles and updates.
- Paid Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Pay Increases
- Longevity Bonuses