Mortgage Doc Drawer/Funder
LendSure Mortgage Corp. is a fast-growing Wholesale Lender offering Non-QM loan solutions. LendSure helps mortgage originators grow their business by offering loan solutions to borrowers who do not fall into conforming guidelines. At LendSure Mortgage Corp., we have created an environment where high-energy professionals can learn, excel, grow and feel great about their contributions to our success.
LendSure is committed to attracting and retaining top talent throughout the United States and offers competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities to grow within the company.
LendSure is seeking a Mortgage Doc Drawer/Funder to work out of our San Diego, California headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Producing Closing Disclosures in compliance with TRID guidelines.
- Producing Closing Packages for loan closings.
- Working with various third parties to ensure an efficient experience for our borrowers.
- Review signed loan documents and review information for accuracy.
- Review HUD1/CD and confirm accuracy against the disclosed fees.
- Review and sign off closing conditions including insurance information.
- Communicate with Loan Officer, Processor and Escrow Officer of all outstanding conditions and keep them updated throughout the closing process.
- Verify and balance funding figures in order to wire final loan proceeds to Title.
- Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure compliance.
- Must have 1 year of experience in drawing mortgage docs and be a top level funder.
- Any CD and Initial Disclosure experience helpful
- Some Shipping knowledge preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Mortgage Doc Drawing: 1 year (Preferred)