Manhattan Medical Research, a private medical research site is seeking a highly motivated, detail-orientated, organized, multi tasker and team player.
We are willing to train the right person with an interest in the medical research field to be part of our team.
- Must be comfortable speaking to potential patients about sensitive medical conditions
- Must have superior attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Must have time management and organizational skills
- Self-driven with a can-do positive attitude
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Must speak fluent English
- Patient recruitment for multi-specialty trials
- Assist Clinical Research Coordinators with operational support
- Assist Clinical Research Coordinators with electronic data collection and query resolution
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time