InterVision is seeking a senior level professional with an engineering, consulting, and business background to serve as a Senior Enterprise Security Architect on our Solutions Engineering (Pre Sales team). Qualified candidates will serve as a technical authority for Security technologies and will have experience translating client business needs into technology specifications. The person will work closely with our direct sales force and engage with our clientsto perform discovery, architect and design security solutions. This role will also provide strategic guidance on security strategy to our clients. In addition this person will also provide guidance on overall company security strategy, services and practice. Ideal candidates will have vast knowledge of networking and security space and market trends and will need a firm grasp of the technical components surrounding information security and risk management. This position requires travel up to 30%.
What great things will you do:
- Act as the technical lead on key Security opportunities, driving InterVision Security Portfolio
- Work closely with account teams to develop the account strategy for key accounts
- Perform technical discovery as needed on key opportunities
- Develop technical solutions to meet client needs and work closely with practice leaders and service delivery to ensure successful out comes on projects
- Develop and maintain key relationships with key accounts
- Participate in account planning session providing critical input on account strategy
- Act as a technical account manager as needed on select accounts
- Present at Client facing Executive Briefings as needed
Initiate and engage other InterVision subject matter experts in support of client's needs and questions
Practice & Portfolio Development
- Lead or work closely with the Security Virtual BU to help develop the Security practice and strategy
- Provide input on services development strategy and requirements
o Assist in service development as needed providing strategic guidance
o Help identify, assess and qualify service delivery partners
o Identify new technology vendors as part of InterVision Security Portfolio
o Help evaluate existing offering and provide critical input to optimize these offerings
o Help create a succinct go to market strategy and messaging
o Collaborate with practice leaders on the development of new services/offerings. Provide though leadership and collaborate on overall Security Practice Strategy (specifically with Security Practice leaders, BDM and MSSP team)
- Provide guidance on the future direction of the Security Practice to the Executive Team.
- Develop an elite skillset combining expert knowledge of the Security Market and its potential for InterVision customers and their business.
- Provide mentorship and training to IV sales teams and SE’s
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key vendors
- Help maintain key certifications and provide guidance on future direction
Specific Job Functions
- Act as the Technical Lead for Key Security Presales opportunities including presenting InterVision’s Security Offerings and Solutions Development, driving the technical close
- Perform assessments and provide overall direction to clients on roadmap for security
- Act as a Technical Account Manager on key select accounts
- Provide training to sales team and SE’s as needed acting as a thought leader and the go to person for all things enterprise security
- Perform ongoing market research to determine:
o Demand – TAM (Total Addressable Market)
o Key Industry Leaders/Partners for Practice Area
o Complementary potential partners for Practice area
o Market Share and growth potential
o Competitive Landscape
- Coordinate practice development efforts with BU’s, Product Management & Marketing to include: Creation & Packaging of Practice offerings for Sales & Clients, Alignment of Marketing Collateral with existing Company Branding for consistency.
- Develop Practice Sales tools to include: Presentations, Brochures, & Sales Playbooks. Perform Quarterly Practice Overviews for Sales with an emphasis on Service Offerings and Industry Trends.
- Lead Partner alignment for Key Partners & Players for the Security Practice. Manage Certification Compliance process for Security Certifications including assignment of role fulfillment and audit oversight.
- Help formalize service offerings for Practice. Perform ongoing analysis of potential new practice offerings and make recommendations to Practice leaders and the Executive Team
- Perform other duties as assigned and required. Duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described above.
Perform any risk management or compliance initiative assessments as needed
We welcome your talents and experience to our team:
10 years’ experience in an IT consulting environment architecting, designing and implementing Networking and Security technologies.
Deep knowledge of key security technologies required (i.e.:
Firewall, IDS/IPS, SEIM, Antimalware/Antivirus, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Experience in one or more of these technologies:
Palo Alto Networks, Aruba, Fortinet, Checkpoint
Cisco Professional level Certification (CCNP, CCSP) or Expert level certification (CCIE) a plus
CISSP a plus
Broad Networking and Wireless knowledge and experience a plus.
Strong understanding of public cloud ideally having hands-on experience and an advance certification
MDM (Mobile Device Management) knowledge and experience a plus
Business Degree a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- The successful candidate will have excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills and be capable of authoring consulting documents without oversight.
Solid verbal and presentation skills will be required to support business development efforts.
Demonstrated leadership capabilities
A self-starter and fast learner
High degree of organization and attention to detail
Ability to work well both in teams and independently
Ability to thrive in a sales driven, pay for performance environment
Strong Business Acumen