During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
This Executive Assistant role will support Wells Fargo's head of Marketing Transformation Team. This role is ideal for an individual who is highly organized, detail oriented, tech savvy and capable of managing multiple priorities.
Specific responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will:
- Performs heavy calendaring, complex travel planning, extensive document creation/editing- word processing, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheet creation required which may include graphs and tables.
- Meeting logistics and preparation, managing invitations and facilities and providing detailed data, information and resources to leader and participants
- May interact with shareholders, regulatory agents/representatives, media representatives etc.
- Responsible for drafting complex and/or confidential correspondence
- Establishes and implements office procedures and controls
- Assists with budgetary planning; balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; researching general ledger issues
- Acts as an information source on group and company policies
- Responsible for facilities support, floor administration, some space planning
- Meeting, all hands and off site planning and logistics
- On-board new team members
- Develops excellent relationships with peer Executive Assistants and coordinates team admins across functions
- Strategically manage leader calendar and interaction cadences
- Have a track record of independent and proactive problem solving
- Be able to juggle extensive travel, multiple meetings, calendar shift and conflicts
- Be adept at determining the urgency and importance of competing priorities
- Be an independent decision maker who is extremely focused - can balance being firm gatekeeper while also being a welcoming team player with a willingness to find solutions
- Flexible to work outside of standard hours as overtime and lite travel may be required
- Be a seasoned partner willing to understand the business and anticipate business needs
- Exude an executive presence and exhibit professionalism and composure in stressful situations
- Strive to continuously improve operations and open to feedback from others
- Be available and have ability to travel to support leader meetings and customer events
150 E 42Nd St 26th Floor New York, NY 10017 (this role is not open to telecommute)
Monday- Friday; 8am-5pm
Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
5+ years of administrative support experience
Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to manage changing travel itineraries, accurately manage expense reimbursement, manage a busy calendar and appointments flawlessly
Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
Experience writing and editing internal communications, including corporate and executive level communications
Experience managing communications and documentation projects
Experience participating in multiple concurrent projects or large scale individual projects
Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
Experience with one or more of the following Wells Fargo HR systems: Pay Voucher, Staff Management or Online Recruiting
Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
Min: $66,500 Mid: $92,400
150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.