The Recruiter position is responsible for proactively managing the recruitment process by sourcing and identifying appropriate candidates for a high volume of position vacancies across all firm offices. Identifies, develops and maintains effective relationships with key contacts at targeted recruiting sources, such as higher education institutions and professional organizations. Partners with hiring managers to define position needs, qualify candidates, coach on the interview process and administer offers. This position reports to the Director of Recruiting. The firm has one available position which can be locate d in either San Francisco or Long Beach, CA .
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Responsible for full cycle, high volume recruiting.
- Proactively source candidates utilizing social media, data mining and career fairs, etc.
- Identify, phone screen and/or interview candidates and oversee the recruitment process
- Build relationships with target universities and key points of contact
- Manage communications with Career Centers, Accounting Clubs/Organizations and Universities
- Update the firm’s social media pages with past and future events
- Track and update internal recruiting metrics
- Coordinate and attend various recruiting events throughout the year
- Act as point of contact for applicants with questions regarding applications and hiring process
- Create and implement recruiting best practices to streamline the hiring process and candidate experience
- Coach hiring managers on the recruitment process
- Participate in training presentations
- Assists with employee on-boarding and collecting new hire paperwork
- Assists with new hire orientation or other training as needed
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Director of Recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Perform work accurately with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to deliver effective presentations, with excellent public speaking skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive work-related information
- Strong computer skills, including solid skill in the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel) and familiarity with a variety of HR software programs, experience with Taleo is strongly preferred
- Availability for domestic travel occasionally, and able to work evenings and weekends based on position needs
Bachelor’s degree in related area (a business or accounting related degree is preferred) plus 1-3 years’ experience in recruiting or in an administrative role, and/or appropriate balance of education and work experience.
To be considered for this position, interested candidates MUST apply via our company website: http://careers.novoco.com/
Novogradac & Company LLP offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k).
Novogradac & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer.