Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc.is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Hawk Commercedivision offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentivesdivision offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, cashstar.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.comor our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.
Blackhawk’s HR Technology team is responsible for the technology and operational infrastructure related Workforce life cycle processes and information. We are seeking a data driven, creative and ambitious team member to join our small but mighty, high performing team. This new team member will thrive on passion and innovation and help us transform HR Analytics for the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to take us to the next level, to grow this function in capability and scalability. To help us think differently and act consultatively, as a trusted advisor.
Who you are:
- Strong analytic and strategic thinker
- Curious and investigative
- Ambitious, Innovative, and Self Directed
- Able to drive and lead through initiatives
- Proven ability to work with a variety of stakeholders across the company (People Operations, Finance, Business leaders, Chief of Staff) to drive projects in this area
What you’ll do:
- Empower leaders and organizations across Blackhawk by providing high quality HR data, reporting, analyses and insights.
- Architect, develop, test and automate data and analytics solutions. Build and prototype predictive models and dashboards to provide insights at scale.
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets to distill insights from data and connect disparate ideas into cohesive, well-grounded recommendations using creative, structured and analytical thinking. Create effective, scalable and intuitive reporting solutions.
- Design and develops dashboards to answer relevant business questions and communicate report data in a concise and easy to understand format
- Use analytical reasoning to identify problems and develop hypotheses.
- Develop and interpret reports which clearly and concisely show key trends and problem areas, including status and trends.
- Develop simple to complex HR reports using data from multiple HR data sources.
- Liaise with HR and Managers to share analysis which gives insight into workforce trends and demographics.
- Review reports to identify trends or areas that may require further review by HR team. This could include ad hoc analysis or systematic analysis.
- Develop consultative partnerships with HR team members.
- Interact with end users (HR and other departments) to understand business issues and provide advice about data that are available to support the business.
- Collaborate with HRIS to maintain data integrity.
- Conducts periodic review of HRIS data entered by the Human Resources COEs to preserve the overall integrity of the HRIS system.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Social Science, Psychology, another field that uses quantitative analysis (e.g., Mathematics, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working on projects involving multiple teams.
- Experience managing relationships with clients and presenting to audiences.
- Experience using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs). Experience with conducting research using basic statistics (e.g., correlations, regressions).
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies to work with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses, answer questions or create solutions.
- Experience forming testable statements generated from inductive reasoning that can be verified via statistical and analytical means.
- Experience manipulating data to measure the effectiveness of programs, interventions and efforts for an organization.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent communications skills and solutions. Client service-oriented with an emphasis on creativity and diligence
Job Type: Full-time
- HR Analytics: 5 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check: