The Account Manager / Sales Representative builds business by identifying and selling lawn care and fertilization prospects; meets with prospective leads and current customer to discuss and sell services.
- Five years of sales experience is required.
- Sells incoming sales calls to new potential clients
- Meet with customers for scheduled appointments at their property to discuss their needs and sell services
- Answers phone, respond to customer inquires
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new services
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Strong computer skills, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales Compensation will be both salary and commission based.
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Landscaping Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)