Fort Bragg, NC
Cyberspace Solutions is seeking a Help Desk / System Administrator to conduct troubleshooting and system maintenance.
Job Tasks and Description:
- Understand and adhere to change management protocols.
- Implement and manage service monitoring across multiple networks.
- Oversee and maximize virtual machine operations while also being able to utilize Linux command line prompts and Linux system administration.
- Oversee multiple database, SAN, and NAS administration.
- Provide help-desk support to all members of the Troop in troubleshooting existing technologies and incorporating new technologies into the Troop.
- Create and troubleshoot Windows User Accounts, Group/Group Permissions and File Permissions.
- Manage Virtual Machine Environment.
- Provide help desk support to users.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance.
- AA degree in related discipline (experience considered in lieu of degree) or High School and related advanced certification
- Minimum 9 years of recent experience
- At least 2 years recent experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, NetApp Storage Solutions, VMWare, and Linux Server software.
- Proficient in administering and deploying enterprise level open source and commercial off the shelf server equipment in support of intelligence operations.
- Able to perform high level/expert intelligence systems architecture design and evaluation.
- Proficient in administering and deploying applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Experience in providing system administration for Intermediate and Senior levels help desk support.
- Experience with general networking concepts.
- Familiarization with VMware and servers.
- Extensive experience with computer hardware.
- Capability to research and remediate issues by self-learning.
- Knowledge, skills and experience with Windows and Linux platforms.
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional Server
- Desktop and Active Directory
United States-NC-FORT BRAGG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 25% of the time