This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
VMW), the global leader in cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven virtualization solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity. VMware accelerates an organization’s transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without compromising control. Organizations rely on VMware, its partners and its industry-leading virtual infrastructure platform, VMware vSphere, to energize their business through IT, while saving energy—financial, human and the Earth’s. With 2018 revenues of $8.9 billion, VMware has more than 170,000 customers and 35,000 partners worldwide. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide our 22,000+ employees in 40+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
Our seasoned IT leadership team has experience working for leading Fortune 500 and start-up companies and is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving VMware’s IT organization to be truly cutting edge.
This Lead Salesforce Developer role will be working in building SaaS GTM solutions, CPQ capabilities, M&As integrations, Renewals automation etc will be responsible for the end-to-end business enablement for subscription lifecycle commerce, CPQ, mergers and acquisitions integrations, renewals management as a portfolio. The candidate will be leading the design and development to build out the commerce GTM solutions for VMware. The candidate will manage a team of SMEs, development resources and budget management for VMware’s GTM strategy, offer enablement and commerce capabilities enablement initiatives. H/S should have exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, functional and technical skills in commercial processes and subscription lifecycle business enablement. In this role you will embrace and adhere to IT standards, processes and methodologies.
- Develop SaaS Commercial transformations capabilities in Sales domain, commerce CPQ, Quote to cash, order management, SaaS business processes automations, Subscription lifecycle business models, Renewals automations, GTM offer enablement, Mergers and Acquisitions integrations etc. via SFDC Platform architecture
- Lead the engineering technical design and present solution in architecture review board
- Engineer and develop using force.com technology stack – APEX, Lightening, APIs,force.com integrations stack etc.
- Demonstrate technical architecture skillset and career progression
- Establish and maintain relationship with peer team members, solution team members, such as CPQ Operations leaders, quote to cash, order management operations stakeholders, business unit leads etc. in addition to being the go to subject matter expert and mentor for the team - undertaking code reviews etc.
- Manage the initiative and deliver in a fast-paced support environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, stakeholder management, on-time delivery and efficient task execution.
- Work with global development teams – India, US locations.
- Expert knowledge of force.com platform features, toolkit for development includes APEX, Lightening, APIs,force.com integrations stack etc.
- Good understanding of Commercial processes, SaaS business models, Renewals management, SaaS Product configuration model, GTM strategies is a must.
- Methodologies that support SFDC Development/ Engineering process skillsets.
- Knowledge of data migration & integration designs
- APIs & REST Services
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to build and enhance business systems
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
- Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
- Logical/Perceptive, problem solving, detail oriented, solution oriented
- Strong experience as a senior member of the team developing application solutions
- Thorough understanding of SFDC platform, SaaS subscription commerce, online eCommerce, CPQ, Quote-to-cash, Renewals management, order management, financials etc.
- Solid understanding of SaaS business processes includes SaaS GTM, SaaS product configurations, Renewals management, customer journeys , commercial lifecycle processes
- 8 + years of experience building enterprise applications using Force.com platform at mid-to-large enterprise (2B+ annual revenue)
- Experience in mentoring junior team members with demonstrated success in developing the career of junior team members.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in articulating the latest technology trend
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
- Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
- Experienced in development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle
Full Time/ Part Time:
VMware Company Overview:
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.