Integrity Management Services, Inc. (IntegrityM) is a women owned small business specializing in assisting government healthcare organizations prevent and detect fraud and abuse in their programs. With a highly professional staff of data analysts, statisticians, medical professionals, auditors, investigators, evaluators, and regulatory analysts, IntegrityM focuses on helping ensure the integrity of healthcare program regulations and policy.
Services offered by IntegrityM include:
- Data aggregation and claims analysis
- Regulatory Analysis
- Medical Review
- Program compliance, oversight, and review
We are now seeking Medical Review Nurses (RN) with Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) review experience to join our team. This will be a full-time employee remote/work from home position. Candidates must have demonstrated prior medical review experience (also clearly noted in their resumes) to be considered, in addition to working knowledge of 6 specialties and/or overpayments. Candidates must have an active RN license. Candidates who do not meet the below requirements will not be considered.
- Current RN license or other professional medical license
- Nursing degree or other professional medical degree
- 2+ years’ clinical experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Medical Review work
- Working knowledge of 6 specialties and/or overpayments, Including SNF
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated prioritization, problem solving, and organization skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office proficiency
Enthusiastic individuals who can work effectively in a dynamic environment both in a team as well as independently is a must!
All candidates MUST pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment. Local candidates preferred.