- Define and deliver innovative and intuitive consumer experiences across all mobile platforms.
- Lead cross-functional teams in business, product, design & engineering disciplines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute product initiatives throughout the product development lifecycles.
- Drive the vision, long-term product strategy and roadmap for eCommerce Mobile products.
- Prepare and implement go-to-market strategies ensuring successful launch execution and adoption.
- Lead product initiatives across all mobile and connected platforms – Android, iOS, Tizen, PWA, etc.
- Rapidly expand the presence of ECommerce Mobile business to new global markets.
- Work with ECommerce backend platform team to build the best-integrated and personalized mobile shopping experiences.
- Champion user profile, targeting and notification requirements to drive consistent engagement.
- Craft product development strategy based on consumer research, analytical data, user engagement statistics, transactional history and more.
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, branding and other stakeholder teams throughout the product iterations to ensure what is delivered meets the original goals and KPIs.
- Develop metrics to measure success of product features, analyze results, and develop action plans and enhancement recommendations.
- Must have experience in launching customer-facing digital mobile products.
- Must have experience using Analytics tools - Google Analytics/Firebase/Omniture/Tableau or a similar analytics platform.
- Additional Requirements for Sr. PM:
- Master’s Degree in computer science/MBA or related field preferred.
- 6+ years of progressively responsible post baccalaureate experience in product management and software development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 6 years
Required work authorization: