This position is eligible for an enhanced welcome bonus of up to $25,000 for new graduates (less than 18 months of nursing experience) or up to $40,000 for experienced RNs (18+ months of nursing experience). Bonus amount is based on year and FTE commitment
The Emergency Department is located on the main floor at Parkview Randallia. The unit has 43 beds and treats patients of all different ages with medical, surgical, and mental health needs. The level of acuity can vary greatly from a basic medical need to a level 1 trauma.
Independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurses Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Diploma in Nursing or an Associates in Nursing (ASN). Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. Must have current CPR at or above the Healthcare Provider level from the American Heart Association or be able to obtain during Parkview-provided orientation class. ACLS and PALS required within one year of hire. TNCC or ATCN required with two years of hire. ENPC required within 2 years of hire. NVCI required within 6 months of hire. Parkview-provided classes offered for all required certification.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with lifting 100 pounds. Lifting requirement may be heavier for specified departments. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Compensation: Welcome bonuses offered. Relocation assistance embedded within Welcome bonuses.
- Loan Reimbursement / Tuition Assistance for continuing education offered.
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits offered as well as paid time off.
- Education: Clinical onboarding and orientation. Nurse Residency program.
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up).
- Recognition: Magnet recognition. Top 100 hospitals recognition. Advisory Board Workplace of the Year.
- Culture: World-class teamwork. Personalized health journeys for coworkers and family members.
Parkview Health · Emergency Care
Full Time Benefit Eligible, Days, 0500-1730