We are looking to add several General Laborers to our team.
Summary: Provides support to bed crews to produce high quality, finished products. Assists in the production of precast products and forms by performing a variety of duties.
Special Skills/Abilities Preferred:
- Ability to read a tape measure within 16ths of an inch
- Basic Math
- General Construction Knowledge
Nature & Scope-Principal Areas of Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned. This position performs in a variety of production departments.
- Assist with the layout and set-up of precast production beds and product forms.
- Pull strand and assist with the tensioning process.
- Assist with the install of plates, rebar and wire, insulation, lifters, blockouts, reveals and anchors. Also assist with tying rebar, grinding, buffing and cutting wire. Additional Utility duties will include pulling steps and jumping bases.
- Assist in concrete pouring and screeding.
- Assist with the calking process where needed.
- Operate battery powered and other small hand tools.
- Assists in stripping, changeover, and set-up of forms for different products as required.
- Assist in the layout of dunnage on trailers for placement of finished product for shipping.
- Follows directions which may include multiple steps to complete task.
- Maintains clean work area, machines, tools, and equipment. Performs other routine duties.
- Must adhere to all MPC Enterprise and OSHA safety rules.
- Must work within the attendance policy guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
- General Labor: 1 year (Required)