Part-time | Internship$10 - $19 an hour
- Social media management
- Digital marketing
- Communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
We are a startup media/data company focusing on Wall Street news and fintech reporting. The platform provides 24/7 news feed covering major financial headlines and frontier financial technology including Blockchain AI, Big Data etc.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern or part-time to join our growing team. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest fintech trends.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
We are looking for:
- Current or prior enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
If you are interested , please contact us by email.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $10.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Do you have any knowledge/experience on blockchain?
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Blockchain: 1 year (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative