This position will be responsible for a diverse range of assignments, projects, and activities to support and drive the performance of both organic and third-party servicing client’s portfolios. Responsibilities may include: portfolio management, data analysis, operational and growth strategy creation, developing marketing campaigns, completing special projects, and miscellaneous other items as requested. This person will also work closely with Executive Leadership and other groups including Operations, Acquisitions, IT, Finance, Sales, and Marketing to achieve organizational goals.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics across portfolio, leading efforts to take corrective action and drive performance improvement initiatives when necessary.
- Mine, manage and analyze large amounts of complex data.
- Ability to query data and join tables in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive new strategic initiatives aiding in improved client / customer experience and margin growth.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and engage in cross-functional initiatives to drive improved performance.
- Work with Sales / Marketing on the development of conversion offers, customer segmentation, underwriting / pricing models and targeting strategies.
- Oversee development of reporting dashboards and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Lead special projects to address pressing business needs.
- Perform other duties and / or projects as assigned.
Key competencies for the position include:
- Business Acumen
- Command Skills
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Strategic Agility
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Comfort around Higher Management
- Organizational Agility
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or quantitative field, preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in portfolio management or related experience, or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Data query skills.
- Portfolio or relationship management skills.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including advanced proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with data visualization software preferred.
- Proficiency with Pivot tables, and VBA Macro programming preferred.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- High integrity, energy, enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Proven commitment to delivering projects on-time.
- Effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences in both written and oral form.
Job Type: Full-time
- Portfolio Management or related: 5 years
Required work authorization: