***PLEASE APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE: http://barricadesunlimited.com/join-the-team/***
Barricades Unlimited is seeking a full-time fleet manager. Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or public administration or related field with three (3) years of experience servicing and repairing vehicles and equipment in a commercial, industrial, or municipal environment and supervisory responsibilities or equivalent experience. (A comparable amount of training and experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications)
- Valid state issued driver's license (CDL a plus)
- Forklift Certification (can be provided upon hire)
- 2 Years in a Fleet Management capacity
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of fleet repair facility management, hazards and safety precautions of large scale operations, business practices applicable to fleet management, budget and accounting principles and procedures, and preventive maintenance inspection methods and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of existing and proposed state, local and federal laws, regulations, rules, and standards affecting vehicle maintenance, inspection, and specifications.
- Ability to accept direction and feedback from the Striping Operations Manager and follow through appropriately
- Ability to adjust to changes in work tasks or environment
- Ability to read, understand and carry out written instructions and present questions when instructions are unclear
- Ability to read, understand and carry out verbal instructions and present questions when instructions are unclear
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to operate in an organized and time efficient manner
- Ability to read, write and understand work instructions, drawings, layouts, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude, overseeing routine maintenance and repair on equipment
- Ability to speak clearly and convey information to others in an effective manner
- Ability to take direction from the VP of Operations or take initiative if exact direction has not been assigned
- Ability to work extended hours, days, and weekends when necessary
- Bilingual a plus!
Barricades Unlimited offers benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance offered after 60 days.
- Paid Vacation After 60 Days
- Paid Holidays After 60 Days
- 401K with Company Match after 1 year
Barricades Unlimited is an EEO Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented