- Implement assigned duties with an exceptional level of accuracy, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Review and process all submittals and RFI's, ensuring compliance with contract documents and in accordance with project needs.
- Participates in the bid process and assists owner and Project Manager in recording and reviews of bids.
- Participates and/or chairs meetings, coordinates agendas, prepares minutes and follows up on action items.
- Prepare all change order requests and agreement change orders, review for pricing and status, ensuring compliance with prime contract. Maintain document files and logs.
- Assist in the monitoring, controlling and updating of project schedules. Maintain current scheduling information.
- Implement and maintain the expediting report to monitor both Kitchell's and subcontractors' material and equipment needs.
- Establish and manage procedures providing an orderly and systematic process for handling problems and information requests generated through the course of construction.
- Maintain a complete and current set of drawings reflecting all changes from the base contract documents; including change order requests, addenda, field work orders, ASI's, correspondence and field conditions.
- Accumulate costs and prepare monthly progress payment request to the owner, including preparation of subcontractor/vendor pre-billing worksheet.
- Implement job start-up and close-out procedures as directed by the Project Manager.
- Monitor Chart of Accounts; periodically check time sheets for proper coding. Prepare all estimated, actual and change order adjustments to the chart of accounts for Project Manager's review prior to entry into computer.
- Maintain job progress photo file.
- Fully understand the scope of all subcontracts; keep Project Manager and Project Superintendent aware of potential challenges.
- Utilizes safe work practices and follows directives, policies and procedures for assisting and maintaining a healthy and safe work environment as outlined in the intranet Safety Manual.
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of the quality control program as outlined in the intranet Quality Assurance, Manual, including roofing daily reports and inspections.
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the contract documents, plans, specifications, owner's contract and subcontracts.
- May mentor less experienced PE's or Interns.
Knowledge of residential construction and design. Skilled in project management software and equipment. Must have technical knowledge, scheduling and organizational skills.
This position requires a four year college degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: