Nexient is the largest domestic IT services provider, with core strength in Agile software development and transformation at scale. With four delivery centers in the US, we architect and build solutions that combine Agile expertise with Silicon Valley innovation to help our clients be more responsive to their market.
Software technology is accelerating the pace of change across all industries. At Nexient, we always look to the future. Ambitious and forward-leaning, we challenge ourselves, the status quo and our clients. In an IT consulting industry characterized by large, lumbering giants or low-cost, low-efficiency offshore shops, we embrace Agile thinking, speed-to-market and price performance to continuously deliver software.
Role and Responsibilities
Experience & Skills:
- Research reported production issues and assigned to L3 queue (development team’s queue).
- Work on production break fixes.
- Assist L2 support team when needed.
- Work with support teams of interfacing systems and business operations personnel for troubleshooting issues.
- 5+ years experience in programming primarily around Java, J2EE stack for backend application development,
- Strong experience in object oriented design development
- DB – Oracle is what we use, any other SQL DB would be fine as well
- Experience with JSF
- OSB or any other Enterprise Service Bus product (preferable)
- Hands on experience on development frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and MVC
- Experienced in writing and consuming SOAP & REST web services
- Experience on middleware packages like Web Logic, WebSphere and / or JBoss is a big plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working on developing enterprise web applications for F500 corporations is a big plus