Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sitdown together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 155+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, NewZealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Responsible for iCIMS, PeopleSoft, Kronos and SuccessFactors controls and processes. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day operational assistance on HR matters/functions. This include, but is not limited to managing employee data in the HRIS system, support payroll activities, research PTO accrual issues, and answering Level 1 inquiries.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Manage system changes, enhancements to the applicant tracking system (iCIMS)
- Manage the Learning Management System administration
- Perform HR transactions (HRT) mail box related tasks i.e. pay rate changes, transfers, increases, etc.
- Perform on going Event Maintenance
- Perform automated step progression process
- Perform mass changes for union annual increases
- Perform Retroactive Pay and Retroactive Deduction process and maintenance
- Perform New Hire Orientation and Employee Self Service
- Perform Payroll related tables changes and updates (pay calendars, pay run IDs, etc.)
- Perform HR related tables changes and updates (department, location, job codes, salary grade, etc.)
- Perform PeopleSoft security related tasks (new user set-up, password reset, training database set-up, etc.)
- Provide field support to facility HR staff and Regional HR Managers
- Assists with other HRIS projects as assigned
- Apply continuous improvement approach to work processes
- Other duties as requested
Qualifications & Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences with with PeopleSoft HRIS/HRMS and/or iCims (specific system/application requirements based on the role’s area of assignment)
- PeopleSoft query PS HR and Payroll modules experience desired
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor experience a plus
- Prior experience as a functional member with mid to large scale HR technology projects for system upgrades, enhancements, and working on cross functional project team
- Solid MS Office, including Word and Excel skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), planning, organization, and administrative skills with an ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations with a keen attention to detail
- Self-starter with exceptional ability to identify and solve problems
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented approach desired
- Possess a proactive approach with strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Demonstrate uncompromising level of integrity and code of ethics and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- May be required to travel occasionally for business (estimated10% or less)
- Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
- Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
- Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
- Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
- May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
- May require visiting facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
- May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
- Requires the use of various electronic tools
- Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
- Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.