Quality Youth Services, Inc.(QYS) is a state licensed Child Placing Agency and Outpatient Mental Health Office. Youth in the custody of the State of Utah are referred to QYS by the Division of Child and Family Services and the Division of Juvenile Justice Services for short term placement with a foster family, referred to as Proctor Parents, while also receiving mental health services with our agency.
In addition to working with youth ages 12-21 in the custody of the State of Utah, QYS also provides outpatient mental health services to any person interested in therapy sessions.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to Quality Youth Services Administrative team
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain/Create new client files
- Assist with new client intake/registration
- Assist with electronic and hard copy document filing
- Confirm Insurance Eligibility & Benefits for new clients
- Follow-up on Insurance Denials
- Archive past client files as needed
- Other duties as needed
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Insurance processes
- Proficient in using all Microsoft Office programming, including Excel and Word.
- Proficient in using G Suite functions such as gmail, google drive, google forms, etc.
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Handle all matters with the utmost respect for Quality Youth Services customer service expectations
- Able to work without supervision and maintain deadlines.
- Assist with other duties as requested by your supervisor.
- Have excellent inter-office relation skills.
- Meet and greet visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Ability to work with and communicate with a wide range of people -- clients, the public, insurance companies, and other staff.
- Great "customer service" skills and focus.
- Duties are performed under general supervision and established guidelines.
- Demonstrates common sense, flexibility and teamwork.
- Tracks progress on tasks and does follow--up as needed.
- May act as a resource to others to solve problems
- Refers difficult questions and unusual problems to the Administrative team
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must be able to pass a FBI background check
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must have a HS diploma, some college preferred
- Previous administrative/receptionist experience
- Must be able to work at 12 hours per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 2 pm - 6 pm
- Pay rate is non-negotiable
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years