PACT MSO, is a busy management service organization supporting multi-speciality physician groups. We are currently seeking an experienced, knowledgeable HR Administrative Assistant . The position is full time and reports directly to the HR Director. The incumbent will be supporting the HR Director by performing a wide range of administrative and support activities for the HR department to facilitate the efficient operation of the department. Duties include basic HR administrative function and support, project based work, and processing paperwork while supporting HR Director.
- Answer employee inquiries and questions
- Supports HR director on a daily basis by assisting with HR processes and HR functions
- Data entry of new hires and employee changes
- Assists department in carrying out various human resource programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Assists in monitoring the performance appraisal process.
- Participates in benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, answering initial employee questions, processes benefit changes, and invoicing reconciliation.
- Participates in processing paperwork and efforts for recruiting employees, which may include posting positions, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, onboarding employees, creating employee files.
- Conducts new-employee orientations; administers pre-employment tests.
- Maintains HRIS and compiles reports from the database as needed.
- Create and maintain personnel files ensuring the files are up to date and adhering to all state and federal laws
- Helps maintain company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
QUALIFICATIONS; REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Degree required, AS degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR admin support role
- Knowledge of HR systems such as a payroll system HRIS, benefits system, etc.
- Excellent MS word and excel skills
- Excellent computer, internet, research skills
- Excels at trouble shooting and problem solving
- Professional and ethical
- Basic understanding of HR process and federal and state laws i.e. FMLA, pay laws, sick leave, etc
- Basic understand benefits including medical, vacation, sick, STD/LTD
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time