Visual Inspector API 510, API 570, CWI
Integrity Management Inspection
Quality Control Operations Specialist
Assistant Visual Inspector
Assist our clients with API 510, API 570, AWS-CWI and National Board assessment duties located in Great Falls, MT. Permanent position with required travel.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate summaries of projects to Supervisor on a regular basis to ensure that deadlines and special projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Guide and train Visual Inspector Assistants to facilitate growth and movement within the company
- Understand deadlines and project scope and distribute to team evenly in such a way as to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Effectively report any equipment or reporting issues to Supervisor on a regular basis.
- Attend safety meetings as needed.
- Ensure that the quality of work meets Loenbro QC
- Build and maintain effective strategies to positively affect the company and organization
- Positively lead and nurture strong attitudes and future leaders.
- Effectively work with the client’s Inspection Representative to meet any Visual Inspection needs that they may require.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
API 510-Pressure Vessel Inspector Program
API 570-Process Piping
AWS-CWI-Certified Welding Inspector
National Board Liaison & Repair Package Experience
Outside the majority of the time
Potential exposure to extreme cold and hot temperatures
Manufacturing, pipeline, and refining environment
Fit and move in confined spaces including tanks and vessels
Limited working surfaces
The use of X-ray machines
Exposure to noise above 85 decibels and intense odors
Exposure to areas with limited visibility
Climbing up and down stairs and ladders to both get in and out of trenches and up to elevated platforms (scaffolding at significant heights)
Lifting necessary equipment and materials 1-50 pounds, 50% of the time on a monthly basis for required tasks
Potential or Periodic amounts of time for the following:
If driving is required, valid driver license and proof of insurability is required. All drivers are subject to a DMV background records search.
o Walking on uneven terrain, with an average of 2 miles per day
o Sit, stoop, crawl, and kneel
o Use of respirator if position requires
o Driving if required to travel
4-10 hour shifts may vary
Health Insurance- 75% of the Employee portion paid
Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
Vacation after 1 year of employment
401k after 1 year of employment (2 enrollment periods per year) with a company match up to 4 >#/li###
Employee paid Dental and Vision Insurance
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
- Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.